Monday, August 30, 2010

(Father) Snuggie Dreams

BABY SNUGGIE!!!  I think this is what Lee Greenwood meant when he wrote - Proud To Be An American. Anyway, here is a link if you would like to join the fan club.

http://www.snuggiefanclub.com/


Lest you be led astray, this is not what the post is about. It isn’t even about my friend who thinks I look like this guy.


I used to be a DJ in College (which eventually led to one of the two blind dates I ever had) but it's not me.  It is about the stories I tell Beast and the one this morning I didn’t know I did.  Wait, I just heard Fire crying.  He is supposed to be sleeping while I was to take a shower from my work out 4 hours ago.  My stomache is still not "right" after that work out.  This puts me in a bind.  Immediately after writing a post I send it to be seen by internet people.  These internet people are just like you and me.  I have never started a post without finishing.  Even if it means withholding my sexual contractual obligations from Daisy.  What happens when I'm torn between two loves?  What do you think Mary MacGregor?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3WMHBJu8Tg

Gotta go.

2 comments:

  1. Okay that Baby Snuggie thing just scared me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It looks like an alien coming out of her chest. A cute and happy alien I suppose.

    ReplyDelete