Saturday, May 8, 2010

(Husband/Father) Daisy Quotes

I have tweeted some of my son's (ages 3 and 1) quotes and actions to the delight of thousands of people. But I thought I would write down some of Daisy's quotes spoken to our boys tonight as a...............switch-a-roo. That's right, switch-a-roo I captured these quotes in about one hour tonight. Daisy axed the one I thought was the funniest. In no particular order:


"Spread 'em"

"Enough, Enough, Enough"

"Don't rip. Be gentle."

"Can you make your own food for a change?"

"There is a lot of twirling going on"

"He is going to be a handful when he is a teenager"

"Get away from his knees"

"Mommy will get it! Yucky, Yucky, Yucky."

"5-4-3-2-1.......Oh, you barely made it"

"SUPERMAN!!"

I did this one other time and it was pretty funny. I think the best quote from that evening was, "Stop biting the couch!"

I almost forgot this one, "It's not naked time."

No comments:

Post a Comment