Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ugh

To my 3 followers.  This house thing has really got us into quite a tangle.  The weird thing about it is there is nothing unique about our house buying experience.  It's just a strange process with many ups and downs.  I'm also playing basketball on Monday nights and do not have time to write at that time either. 

I know what you are thinking my friends.  Is now when Goose gives up on the blog?  Has he gone far enough?  Does he have what it takes to go the distance?  The answer is yes.  My goal is 15,000 blog posts and then I will consider my options.  So don't fret.  I have not forgotten about you and hopefully you have not forgotten me. 

Goose

1 comment:

  1. 15000 is awesome. Do it.

    It has to be fun to look back and see the progress since this post!

    ReplyDelete